Thursday, August 30, 2012

Popsugar's MustHave Box Is A Must Have!

This month is Popsugar's second box/bag. This month it came in a box. And it. is. AMAZING. No seriously you guys. Last month was good. But this month was super awesome. I'm only going to post pictures and an item list for right now because I'm really tired and I want to take a nap but I'll be back to write more awesome things and maybe answer some questions you guys have about the items, (if you have any that is).

Sorry I have to post links because the picture uploader thingy isn't working right now.

Waiting at my door when I got home!
my kittens love when I have packages delivered. That's Nathaniel to the right and Mowgli is to the left but I don't think you can see him.

First Opened

Did a little more unwrapping....

Such an amazing box this month!


This box includes:
4 Govino "Go Anywhere" Wine Glasses (that's the big red box)
Alora Diffuser 
Baggu Bag
Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers (blotting papers)
Pop Physique "Original Butt" DVD
Sprout Exfoliator & Cleanser (all-natural and sustainably sourced)
Pretzel Chips in Original
Bear Naked Granola
Postagram Prints 10 free prints
Benziger Family Winery Coupon for 15% off 


The Postagram "10 free prints" is for an app that, as I understand it, uses your "Instagramed" pictures and turns them into postcards that you can send your friends and family. This would be a really cute idea for those who've gone on vacation, honeymoon, study abroad, or even maybe Christmas, and you want to reach out to those you love. I think that's what it is anyways, I'll have to download the app and investigate more but if you want find out for yourself, the app is called "Postagram" and can be downloaded onto your smart phone (unless you have a Blackberry because Blackberry hates apps, convenience, and anything having to do with the modern era of cellphones. Sorry, mini rant over.)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to use the Benziger Family Winery coupon because the great state of Maryland (in this case, I use the term "great" very loosely) does not allow alcohol to shipped/delivered/transported over state lines. If you get this subscription service and are inclined to use this coupon, I would check with your state laws before making an order.

Sort of tying in with the wine theme, one of the first things to catch my eye as I was opening the box was big, bright red box. And then this happened: OMFGADFIADJASDLF THE SWEET, DIVINE POPSUGAR ANGELS SENT FROM ABOVE BY THE LORD HIMSELF HAVE SENT ME WINE GLASSES. After my aneurysm, I inspected further and discovered that these glasses are stemless and are not, in fact, made of glass. I don't think they're made of plastic (but then again, I didn't look very hard). They aren't flimsy and you can tell that if you dropped them, they wouldn't break. They also have a small indentation where your thumb is supposed to go. Apparently this is "to ensure that you won't drop your wine while mingling." but if you're droppin' your wine all over the place then girl, maybe you've had enough wine and mingling.

These are my first impressions and I'll probably add more pictures and thoughts later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment