Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Popsugar Must Have Bag July 2012

Okay guys, I am SUPER excited about this new monthly service! Its called the Popsugar Must Have bag. Its a little bit different than other monthly sub services because they don't send you samples... they send you FULL SIZE PRODUCTS. Now the catch: it's on the pricey side in terms of subscription services - $35/month with free shipping. At first glance you may be thinking "No way am I paying that much Caroline, you crazy girl!" But rest assured, I promise you it's worth it.




This box includes:

2 RGB Nail polishes in Minty (mint green) and Doll (pale, neutral pink)
2 KIND Nuts & Spices Granola bars in Madagascar Vanilla Almond and Cashew & Ginger Spice
2 Ilia lip stains in Bang Bang and In My Room
Body Drench Body Lotion in Pomegranate Crush
Body Drench Body Scrub in Raspberry Gelee


All of this came in a very nice (big) tote bag (pictured above). 

This is my first bag and (I believe) the first bag they have ever sent out. I gotta say, I'm impressed. I may take the time to find out the value of the products, just so I can let you guys know if its really worth it, but I suspect it is. Again, this may not be for everyone but if you are someone who doesn't really enjoy getting sample size products and find yourself disappointed each month because you did not receive a full size product, then this subscription service is definitely for you. 

If you'd like to find out more or would like to sign up to receive the Must Have Bag each month, visit this link: Popsugar Must Have Bag

ETA: A couple pictures

From Left to Right: RGB Nail Polishes in Minty and Doll, Ilia Lip Stains in Bang Bang and In My Room 

Swatches of the Ilia lip stains: Bang Bang (top) and In My Room (bottom)



*Disclaimer: I am not compensated in any way for my opinion or review of these products and all thoughts expressed are my own. I pay for everything with my own money unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment