Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September 2012 Popsugar Must Have Box.... Super Amazing!

OH MY GOODNESS. If you are not subscribed to Popsugar, you need to go do it RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! "Amazing" is a vasttttt understatement for this month's box. Its just.... out of this world. As I went through the box I could stop going "oh my god... oh my GOD... OH MY GOD!" Everything was just so great. I'm not even sure how they did this for $35. I will never ever get rid of this box. This is by far my favorite investment in sub boxes to date. 



This box includes (seriously, get ready):

Brokedown Scarf
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower"Book
2 Tickets to see "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" movie
Rifle Paper Co.'s Lined Notepad
Benefit Cabana Glama combination set
Becky's Blissful Bakery Caramels
Pop-Up Pantry Dinners
Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Towelettes
Kitsch Hair Ties
Tracie Martyn Skin Care Line $25 Gift Certificate
Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips
Must Have Pouch


This box was not only jammed packed, but it was jammed pack with GREAT stuff. The scarf is SUPER soft and comes in Silver Marble, a gorgeous stone gray color. It retails for $84! The scarf also comes with a 50% off coupon to use with your next online order. I was just telling my boyfriend yesterday how I really wanted to try out the "Yes to..." brand and lo and behold, there they are in this month's (really last month's) Popsugar! I'm also a face cleansing/make up removing towelette junkie so these are perfect for me. I am so so excited to read the Perks of Being a Wallflower. The book has been around for a while and its been on my reading list for years but I just don't really have the time to read for pleasure, so book purchases are never high on my priority list, even though I love to read (kinda sad). And UH let's not forget that it comes with TWO FREE MOVIE TICKETS! Thats $22 bucks right there. Going to the movies is insanely overpriced these days so I think that's a really great deal. This box also came with a little make up kit. It comes with Hoola bronzer, a little mini brush, Some Kind-a Gorgeous in medium, Posietint, and Peach Fizz, Bronze Buzz, and Cocoa Pizzazz eyeshadows, and a double ended applicator. These are all mini versions of the products but its a good sit kit. The same kit costs $19 at Sephora.

I really can't say enough good things about this box. To say I'm impressed, simply would not be enough. It really puts subscription box quality into perspective and it makes you wonder, what the hell are they doing over there at Birchbox? Granted, their box is only $10. But, having said that, I think Popsugar's quality relative to their price is astonishing, and if they can send me all of this for $35, then Birchbox can do a little bit better with $10. But this post isn't meant to be a rant about Birchbox, its to immensely PRAISE the great job that Popsugar is doing! I hope they keep this up and if the past is any indication of the future, their boxes will only get better and better. I know I haven't been posting any reviews recently and that's because I am SWAMPED with schoolwork. But I had to make time to let you guys know about Popsugar because it is THAT good.

Here is a link to sign up: Popsugar Must Have subscription sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment