Friday, August 10, 2012

August 2012 Conscious Box

August's Conscious Box arrived today! Its a good one as far as I can tell, although it does have a lot of items geared towards kids (keeping with the theme of back-to-school I suppose).



This box includes:
Berry Plus Laundry Soap, 2 loads (2.0 ml each)
I Love Chicken Poop Lip Junk (0.15 oz/4.2 g)
Crispy Green Crispy Mangoes 100% Freeze-Dried Mangoes (0.36 oz/10g)
Crunchmaster Multi-grain Crackers Sea Salt (0.5 oz/14g)
St. Claire's Organics Watermelon Tarts (.56 oz/16g)
Honest Tea Honest Kids drink pouch in Super Fruit Punch (6.75 fl.oz./200 ml)
Natural Vitality Kids Calm Multi in Fruity Splash Flavor (1 fl. oz./29 ml)
thinkThin Fruit & Nut Crunch Bar in Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts (1.41 oz/40g)
thinkThin Fruit & Nut Crunch Minibar in Blueberry & Mixed Nuts
Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum (full size) (1.0 fl. oz./30 ml)
4 Wexy Bags Eco-friendly Snack Bags

There is usually a bonus product if you comment on Conscious Box's facebook page, and I have always received it except for this month. All it says in the description is "Go Raw" so I'm not 100% sure what it is, except for that its a food product.

This month's box was definitely very interesting! As always, there was a TON of stuff but a few things stood out in my mind. I have gotten so much tea over the course of my subscription box journey, but I have never received tea in a "Caprisun" style pouch. I think that is so cool and a great way to have something nice to drink on hand! On a different note, I was a little put off by the name of the Chicken Poop "lip junk" and thought "there is NO way I am putting this stuff on or near my mouth area." but no worries! The tube definitively proclaims "Made With No Poop". I am very excited about the Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum. It's a full-size product and a $45 value! I think it would fit in nicely with my daily beauty routine. Not to mention I am obsessed with anything pomegranate.

Well that's it for me, hopefully I will get some other stuff up in the next couple of days. I still have some things to show you guys that I received while I was on vacation last week. I've just been slightly lazy :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment